ITX thrives on its team-driven environment, which is built upon developers working closely together to inspire our clients and our team members. We are excited to bring new talent to our team who will play a vital role in team collaboration and become an integral part to overall improvements.
ITX Corp. is seeking a Sr. Java Developer - Remote
- Would you like to work from home and have a better work-life balance?
- Are you looking to be part of a growing organization by creating world-class applications for world-class clients?
- Are you a problem solver?
If you have answered yes to the questions above, the Senior Java Developer position may be a great fit for you.
The Senior Java Developer architects and builds rich hybrid applications that deliver experiences worthy of our clients' brands. This is achieved by leveraging the power of new technologies and frameworks, keeping in mind the concerns around functionality, security, performance and scalability.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is passionate about development and:
- Is comfortable working with tight deadlines and providing predictable results.
- Thrives in team environments, values the input of others and has worked within the Agile/Scrum process.
- Is proficient on OOP and design patterns for code cleanliness, reusability and scalability.
- Has over 7 years of experience in Java Enterprise.
- Knowledge of Webservices Soap and XML
- Experience with source control systems (Git)
- Spring Framework (Core, MVC) mastery.
- Experience with REST for service APIs
- Knowledge of Gradle and/or Maven for builds
- Is dedicated to improving efficiency and quality, so Continuous Integration and Unit Testing are part of your normal workflow.
- Gains satisfaction by helping other developers learn new ways to improve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
It’s a plus if the candidate has experience in:
- Spring Boot, Web Flux
- Previous experience with asynchronous messaging.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please complete the form here or send your application to email@example.com