We are looking for a Branding and Communications Manager.
If you can answer YES! to all three, we really need to talk.
- Do you believe that creating passionate advocates from your clients is the key to exponentially growing a brand?
- Does engaging clients and prospects with compelling language and relevant content give you a satisfying sense of achievement?
- Do you want to be part of an amazing company with a powerful brand powered by a smart and engaged team?
We are looking for a mid to senior level Branding and Communications Manager to join our Marketing Team and help us to steward our brand and our brand voice. You will work with the Sales, Marketing and Client Engagement teams on our website, blog, marketing collaterals and mobile applications, our internal and external communications, campaigns, social media, and all of our client facing documents. Ultimately, we need a seasoned professional who can help us inspire the world through world class marketing deliverables that support and further our mission.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate the ability to:
The Branding and Communications Manager is responsible for:
- Understand, articulate and refine the ITX buyer personas to constantly improve our messaging.
- Constantly assess the market, in order to challenge and test our language.
- Take a data-driven approach to any modifications to the ITX Brand and Voice or our key marketing materials.
- Manage many concurrent projects while ensuring that each is completed at a level consistent with our brand expectations.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Owning the voice and execution of key external and internal communication channels (blogs, podcasts, newsflashes, broadcasts, publications, social media presence, etc) to ensure positive consistency of our brand.
- Improving brand recognition and reputation, focusing in the specific target audiences.
- Analyzing market trends and opportunities to maximize the positive impact of Marketing initiatives
- Collaborating with a creative team of marketing specialists, designers and social media coordinators in creating valuable and engaging content for our channels, that attracts and converts our target clients.
- Collaborating with the rest of the team in coordinating marketing events, trade shows, networking and sponsorships for our team to spread our brand and generate leads.
- Helping develop relevant metrics to measure the performance of our brand.
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, marketing, or related field; MBA (or related Master’s) preferred.
- 6 years of experience in marketing or related field; portfolio required.
- Knowledgeable in Digital Marketing, including CRM campaigns, online tracking tools, with an understanding of digital advertising metrics (CPM/CPC/CPA).
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently.
- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms.
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for our target audience.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- In-depth understanding of the brand and its position in the market.
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ITX helps our clients use technology to move, touch and inspire the world by transforming technology investments into business capabilities. We primarily serve the small- to medium-sized business market, focusing on strategic and operational business technology services. ITX Corp. was founded in 1997 by Ralph Dandrea as a business technology and web solutions company. ITX is known for their commitment to the value of integrity in order to help their clients achieve their strategic business objectives. ITX's services include six main practice areas– business technology strategy; user-experience design; Web, application and mobile development; technology implementation; managed services; and business continuity planning. The company services clients in 40 states and seven countries. ITX is headquartered at 1169 Pittsford-Victor Road in Pittsford, NY and currently have about 220 members of our team. For more information, visit http://www.itx.com.
ITX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all individuals and will not discriminate against any job applicant, employee, or intern in any decision regarding employment, including, but not limited, to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, termination, and benefits on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, veteran status, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction status, participation in lawful activities outside of the workplace, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws.
ITX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful discrimination, harassment, or retaliation based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, veteran status, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction status, participation in lawful activities outside of the workplace, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws.