We are hiring a Project Manager/Scrum Master!
· Do you love taking an idea and leading a team to make that idea a reality?
· Are you always thinking of ways you could make a product better?
We live and breathe software products and user experience at ITX. Working here means we strive to create 100-year relationships with our customers and create a living roadmap of the future. It also means surrounding yourself with other A-players.
We are looking for mid-level to senior-level Project Manager (with some Scrum Master experience) to join our Delivery Team, leading web projects for an industry-leading client.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
· Accountability, technical aptitude, and strong communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
· High proficiency in using and adapting tools as needed to add value to the agile/lean processes.
· Ability to develop and sustain a passion for the client’s vision with our internal team
· A positive and upbeat attitude
· Strong ability in working with a multitude of client stakeholders, and at various levels of the organization
· Servant Leadership with a development team through the delivery cycles with an eye on continuous innovation
· The ability to understand what has to be done in the short term to build to a long term result
· Work with Client Stakeholders & Product Owners to understand and communicate the vision and keep it visible to the team
· Communicate clearly with developers, testers, clients, and stakeholders at all levels throughout the company
· Utilize your sound knowledge of the Scrum framework to help the team and client follow the process
· Foster an environment of self-organization within the team such that the team is fully accountable for and committed to what they are delivering, and addressing their own issues whenever possible
· Manage project scope, schedule, budget, and risks, as well as client anxiety, providing the team and stakeholders not only with a highly quality result, but a memorable journey throughout the project.
· Be active in the Project Management and Scrum community by reaching out to other Project Managers, Scrum Masters, agile coaches, and reading material relating to the latest Project Management and Scrum advancements
· Be part of an ITX Delivery Team that is a unique and diverse group located throughout the Americas, dedicated to delivering the best quality software products and inspiring user experiences for our client, while learning, growing, and having fun.
Additional Skills & Competencies we are looking for
· Experience as an IT Project and/or Program Manager, managing a team of developers and testers.
· Experience as an Agile Scrum Master
· Experience in website and/or mobile application development and custom software development activities and projects
· Work independently without close supervision
· Ability to organize the needs, concerns, desires of the project into an evolving plan which is the path forward for the team, driving clarity and minimizing complexity
· Ability to facilitate team and/or client discussions, with co-located and virtual team members
· Ability to develop and sustain deep relationships with other team members and client
· Preferred experience with application lifecycle management tools, such as JIRA
ITX helps our clients use technology to move, touch and inspire the world by transforming technology investments into business capabilities. We primarily serve the small- to medium-sized business market, focusing on strategic and operational business technology services. ITX Corp. was founded in 1997 by Ralph Dandrea as a business technology and web solutions company. ITX is known for their commitment to the value of integrity in order to help their clients achieve their strategic business objectives. ITX's services include six main practice areas– business technology strategy; user-experience design; Web, application and mobile development; technology implementation; managed services; and business continuity planning. The company services clients in 40 states and seven countries. ITX is headquartered at 1 South Clinton Avenue in Rochester, NY and currently have about 240 members of our team. For more information, visit http://www.itx.com.
ITX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all individuals and will not discriminate against any job applicant, employee, or intern in any decision regarding employment, including, but not limited, to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, termination, and benefits on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, veteran status, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction status, participation in lawful activities outside of the workplace, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws.
ITX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful discrimination, harassment, or retaliation based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, veteran status, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction status, participation in lawful activities outside of the workplace, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Your application was submitted successfully.