ITX thrives on its team-driven environment, which is built upon developers working closely together to inspire our clients and our team members. We are excited to bring new talent to our team whom will play a vital role in team collaboration and become an integral part to overall improvements.
- Would you like to work from home and have a better work-life balance?
- Are you passionate about new technologies and everything mobile?
- Are you looking to be part of a growing organization by creating world-class mobile applications for world-class clients?
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is passionate about development and:
- Is comfortable working with tight deadlines and providing predictable results.
- Thrives in team environments, values the input of others and has worked within the Agile/Scrum process.
- Is proficient on OOP and design patterns for code cleanliness, reusability and scalability.
- Understands how to port applications to mobile.
Knowledge of Ionic and Ionic2
- Experience with source control systems (Git)
- HTML5 mastery, including responsive and adaptive web development experience.
- CSS3 using frameworks like Bootstrap and pre-processors like SASS, LESS
- Is dedicated to improving efficiency and quality, so Continuous Integration and Unit Testing are part of your normal workflow.
- Gains satisfaction by helping other developers learn new ways to improve.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please complete the form here or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org